A delicious mushroom dish for any occasion!
The trick: If you want, have the dealer give you the bones as well, water them and make a short, strong fish broth yourself.
1. rinse the tomatoes, score them, blanch (scald), cool and rinse, peel off the skin, cut into quarters, remove the seeds and cut into 1/2 cm pieces.
2. boil fish stock, strain.
3. finely dice peeled onion and shallot.
4. clean mushrooms and grate them clean with a wet dish.
5. 30 g butter in a round bowl, add onion and shallot cubes and stew very slowly until light white. Extinguish with white wine, simmer completely.
Add the fish stock and cook until almost completely cooked. Add the tomato cubes, season with salt, pepper, a little sugar and the tarragon stalk without leaves and simmer until soupy.
6. put the seasoned turbot fillets in (nice side down), cover with buttered paper, put a lid on it and cook in a heated oven at 180 °C for five minutes.
7. Using a pallet, remove the fish from the roasting pan, cover with foil, keep warm.
8. boil liquid almost to half and add 100 g of cubed cold butter gradually, bind, correct with pepper, juice of one lemon, salt.
9. put the turbot with the liquid in the sauce form, without making, toss warm.
10. mushrooms cut into slices not too narrow.