600 g marbled pork neck Szetschuan pepper from the mill Fat for frying Yield: From the outside
1. cut the meat into 2 cm cubes, season with salt and szechu pepper. 2. mix the beaten egg with the meat and dust it with the starch. Put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour. 4. bake the pork in very hot fat until done, remove. 5. heat the peanut oil in a frying pan and add the pork.
Add the vegetables, cleaned, washed, cut into rounds and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
7. add the sliced pineapple.
8. stir the paradeis pulp with the soy sauce, vinegar and chutney and add to the frying pan.
9. mix the orange juice with the cornflour and thicken everything with it.
Season with salt and glutamate and bring to the table immediately.
11. if you want it a little stronger, you should spice up this dish with chili oil.
The combination of sweet and sour is often used in Chinese cuisine. The sweetness is mostly produced by the fruits like oranges, pineapples, melons, mangoes, papayas, lychees, etc. Generated. The sour, achieved by the addition of vinegar, the various soy products and the sauces, then form the contrasting counterpart.
Tapioca tempura or flour-flour can also be used in place of the starch flour as a breading for the meat. One should also pay attention to this,