(Pate with pork filling) Jelly: * Put all the ingredients in a large saucepan, add water until the whole is covered, and let the whole boil. Cover and simmer on low heat for about three hours.
* Then strain through a sieve into a clean frying pan and boil vigorously until the liquid is reduced to about 600 milliliters.
* Season to taste and cool.
Filling: * Cut pork and ham into small cubes.
* Gently whisk half of the pork with a quarter of the ham in a hand mixer until everything is nicely chopped together.
Place the mince in a suitable bowl.
* Mix the rest of the diced meat and ham with spices, herbs, anchovy sauce, a tsp of salt and a little pepper.
* To taste, fry a small mass of mince in the frying pan and then taste.
Dough: * Flour and salt in a Weitling form.
* Rub in butter and knead until mixture is crumbly. * Beat a whole egg and the egg yolks together with the water and gradually fold in the flour until a soft dough is formed.
* Knead well until the dough is completely smooth, cut off 1/3 and set aside – this will later become the lid.
* Roll out the rest of the dough and shape into a baking dish (about 20 centimeters in diameter), the dough may hang in over the edge.
Further preparation: * Preheat the stove to 200 °C * Put the pork filling in the