A cake recipe for all foodies:
Attention: The ingredients should be at room temperature.
Mix half of the milk a dampfl. Approximately 20 min. in the oven at 30 to 40 degrees go.
* Rinse the plums, cut them lengthwise and remove the seeds.
* Knead the dampfl with the remaining dough ingredients until hearty. If the dough is too sticky, add a little more flour. Let it rise again in the oven for about 20 minutes.
* Grease a baking tray with a little butter or spread with parchment paper.
* Knead the dough briefly and roll it out thinly on a floured work surface to the size of the baking tray.
* Place dough on baking sheet and prick a few times with a fork.
* Place plums tightly next to each other on the dough like a roof tile (cut side up).
* Sprinkle almond kernels and sugar (or cinnamon if desired) over the plums and bake for another 30 minutes at 30 to 40 degrees. * Now set the heat to 180 to 200 degrees and bake the cake for about 30 minutes.
* Serve with sweet whipped cream.